We have been having warmer weather here in Michigan lately. (very surprising, but nice!) And with higher temperatures I haven’t really wanted to heat up the kitchen by using the oven, but would still like to make something. I decided on making these chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies. Their very delicious and easy to make! The recipe is included below.
1/2 cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons of softened butter
1/4 cup of xyla (or a 1/2 cup of honey)
1/2 cup of coconut milk
4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of rolled oats
- Combine the softened butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and xyla in a mixing bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk coconut milk and cocoa powder together.
- Pour milk and cocoa mixture into the big mixing bowl and sir until smooth.
- Add in oats and stir in well.
- Drop spoonful’s of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set. Keep refrigerated.
Have a great week!